Tuesday, August 21, 2007

USC cornerback Wright considered transferring - LA Daily News
With two players leaving USC in the past week, Trojans coach Pete Carroll was concerned enough about rumors cornerback Shareece Wright might transfer to meet with the sophomore.

Wright said he considered transferring but never took any steps toward leaving.

"I thought about it," he said. "It came up here and there. But I didn't contact any other colleges."

Wright admitted he was stunned Carroll confronted him over the matter.

"It surprised me when he brought it up to me," Wright said. "I just told him if he heard it, I hadn't talked to anyone."...

Also, Holland no longer with USC football - LA Daily News
Carroll dismisses 2006 recruit Holland - LA Times
Wide Receiver Holland Dismissed - Inalnd Empire Press-Enterprise

No comments: