Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bringing the glory back - San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Your dreams were your ticket out. ... But those dreams have remained and they've turned around. ... Who'd've thought they'd lead ya? Back here where we need ya? -- John Sebastian

But that's the case for Bishop Amat High School alum Daylon McCutcheon, who after an eight-year NFL career has come home with the hopes of reviving this once proud tradition.

"I'm excited to help these guys out," said McCutcheon who, in the last 12 seasons, earned All-America honors at USC before moving on to become a starter for the Cleveland Browns of the NFL. "I'm just tired of hearing about the good ol' days, the good ol' days. I feel I was part of the best teams (in Amat's history). I want these kids to experience what I experienced when I played here...

No comments: