Friday, April 28, 2006

Looking for Justice from the NFL - LA Daily News
...as hard as he worked to turn heads that day, Justice has had to work even more doggedly to change minds...

...In the past two weeks, Justice has traveled to Philadelphia, San Diego, Dallas and Tampa Bay for interviews.

"People told me he was shooting people and I'm going, `That's not a good thing,' " Eagles coach Andy Reid said after meeting with Justice. "So I talked to the kid. He says, `I had rubber bullets and we were playing,' which is what my kids do, they shoot each other with little air guns and rubber bullets. That's different than blowing someone's head off.

"I came out with a different perception than I went in with. You come out of there, and the people we talked to, (with the impression) that he's a pretty good kid."...

No comments: