Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bradford back at running back - Daily Trojan
...after switching back to defensive back last week, Bradford worked with the offense Tuesday in what he indicated was a permanent move.

"Hopefully for the rest of my career," Bradford said. "Just going to work hard, get myself up there (in the rotation)."

"After coming back to defense, he feels like he's better suited, and he's more excited about his chances on offense for the long haul, and he'd like to get settled in. I'm totally in agreement with him, and I feel fine about that," coach Pete Carroll said.

The Colton, Calif., native said he is ready to play if needed this Saturday.

"Based on my preparation, I think I'd be able to do it," Bradford said...

Also, Bradford Returns to Offense - Inland Empire Press-Enterprise

No comments: