Wednesday, April 12, 2006

USC's Justice impressed by Eagles - Philly Inquirer
...the Eagles would have to move up from the 14th spot to get him...

..."The teams all asked me at the combine about the suspension," Justice said. "Somebody is going to invest a lot of money, and they want to know what happened. I've grown a lot from that. I think it made me a more complete person. I learned from what I missed and I learned to not take things for granted."

Justice said he'd like to step right in as a rookie and be a starter, but he knows that veterans Tra Thomas and Jon Runyan remain on the roster.

"It would be an honor to play with those two guys, but I'd push to start," Justice said. "I think playing at USC helped me prepare for the NFL because we ran a very complex offense."...

Also, Eagles open file on Justice dept. - Philly Daily News

No comments: