Monday, June 05, 2006

Kreuter moves on; Hill moves up - Modesto Bee
When Chad Kreuter took over as manager of the Modesto Nuts in December, he spoke of having two career goals. He said he either wanted to manage in the big leagues or be the head coach of a top-notch college program...

...On Friday, USC named Kreuter as the fourth head coach in the storied history of Trojans baseball...

..."This just fell in my lap," Kreuter said. "Here I am managing the Nuts and trying to figure out how we're going to jump over San Jose before the all-star break. We're winning and this drops in my lap, so what am I to do?...

..."USC called me during the day and asked me if I was interested in taking over the program," Kreuter said. "I told them I was interested in being a candidate, and they told me I was their only candidate."...

Also, Kreuter gets job at USC - LA Daily News
Kreuter leaves Nuts to Hill - San Bernardino Sun

No comments: