Friday, May 26, 2006

Check-Out Time for Leinart - LA Times
..."I feel like I'm less in the spotlight," the former USC standout said in a phone interview Thursday, after the Cardinals concluded rookie workouts. "I was just so happy to get out of L.A. I love SC, and I'm from Orange County, so leaving my family was tough. But I've never been more ready just to go and experience something new, just get on with my life in the NFL."

Leinart gave a weary sigh when asked about recent reports linking him with hotel heiress Paris Hilton. He said they are simply friends, nothing more.

"It's so dumb, because if it was any other person … " he said. "If a group of friends goes out to lunch, and we're in that group, then all of a sudden we're an item? It's so ridiculous."...

Also, Cards' rookies take 1st steps - Arizona Republic
Here come the rookies - East Valley Tribune
Leinart should heed lesson of Lachey's - San Antonio Express-News

No comments: