Thursday, October 26, 2006

Trojans report: Notes, quotes - CBS Sportsline
SCOUTING THE OFFENSE
This is definitely not the USC offense of the past few years...Steady but not spectacular so far, USC might be able to pick up steam in the second half of the season...

SCOUTING THE DEFENSE
Like the offense, the defense has been solid, although the big plays have been missing. The concern at midseason is the lack of sacks...What continues to go well is the play of the LB corps...

...QUOTE TO NOTE
"I love what I am doing, and it's a lot of fun for me. I always have thought if we're not having fun, then I'm screwing it up." -- USC coach Pete Carroll on how he handles stress.

Also, Trojans report: Inside slant - CBS Sportsline
Trojans report: Strategy and personnel - CBS Sportsline

No comments: