Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baker had a feeling about Falcons - Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Southern California left tackle Sam Baker had an inkling that he would be drafted by the Falcons.

"I had a feeling that I was going to go there, but I thought I was going to go with one of those second-round picks," said Baker, who visited the Falcons on April 7. "My only other visit was with the Redskins and I think they had the pick."...

...Baker's father has been a guiding light throughout the process.

"He said, don't let your draft position change who you are," Baker said. "You know, if you are the first pick or the last pick, don't let it change who you are."...

Also, Falcons took low-key approach to rebuilding - Atlanta Journal-Constitution
What we learned from the Falcons' draft - Atlanta Journal-Constitution
[King] Reviewing Falcons' picks - CNNSI

No comments: