Thursday, August 16, 2007

[Dodd] Pac-10 Preview: One year left, but it's still Booty time - CBS Sportsline
This is the senior year John David Booty never had. USC's quarterback could win the Heisman and national championship this season but isn't about to give career advice.

"I wouldn't recommend anybody doing what I did unless the situation was the same," John David Booty said. "It's your senior year in high school. You look forward to it your whole life. I had brothers go before me...

...Seems like ancient history, but four years ago Booty became what is believed to be the first high school football player to skip his entire senior year to sign a major-college scholarship...

..."The Heisman? That's not on my list," Booty said. "(But) I'm definitely in a place where that could happen ... Coming here to SC was the best decision I made in my entire life."...

Also, [Hill] Time for Pac-10 to shake its perception - FoxSports

No comments: