Friday, May 18, 2007

White not worried about losing weight - Nashville City Paper
Running back LenDale White, who said Thursday he hopes to be back within two weeks from an injured left hamstring, says his weight is not an issue and that he will have it under control by the time training camp rolls around. White, who was around 260 pounds entering the offseason program, said Thursday he was around 245 pounds.

“I’m getting real close. I’ve still got till August,” White said. “I don’t really know what the coaches want me at. We haven’t really discussed that situation, but I’m getting closer. I’m getting the weight down every day. It’s getting easier. The conditioning is getting easier, so it looks good for me now. I’m at about 245 right now.”

White, listed last year at 235...says he is motivated to be the starter and does not presume that he is the front-runner.

Also, Titans' White sits out practice - Nashville Tennessean
Titans face quandary in backfield - Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle

No comments: