Thursday, June 01, 2006

Justice getting the hang of things - Trenton Times
...The Eagles have to hope he will be in a much nastier mood on the field when training camp officially begins July 20 at Lehigh University.

"It's good for a player like me, who fell in the draft and had some off-the-field issues, to come here," Justice said after yesterday's light workout designed for younger players and those returning from injury. "Because now it's all about playing football. It's only natural as a player when people tell you that you are a first-rounder and you slip that far in the draft. But that's in the past, and it doesn't matter what I've done in the past. It matters what I do now, and I think the better I play the more people will forget about all that. Being drafted is only the beginning and I intend on having a great career."...

No comments: