Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hamilton Tiger-Cats offensive lineman Claridge dead, CFL club says - Brooks Bulletin
..."Being cut was the most embarrassing things to happen to me because I've never not started," Claridge told The Canadian Press last September. "In Atlanta, I always played for the organization.

"I broke my wrist, I played with that. I bruised my spinal cord, I played the next week. I got a concussion, I played through that. I'll play through anything and did so thinking when it came time they'd say, 'This is a guy is a hard worker and is loyal to this organization,' but obviously it didn't work out that way.

"Do I feel I got a raw deal from the NFL? Yeah, but there's nothing I can do, it's out of my control. I don't care about the NFL now. I just want to show coach Marshall and his staff that they haven't made a mistake."...

No comments: