Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Harbaugh, Carroll pull punches - SF Chron
...Stanford wide receiver Evan Moore said USC doesn't need the Harbaugh-Carroll spat as motivation.

"They don't need bulletin- board material," Moore said. "I mean, let's be honest: They're a very good team...I doubt it's the centerpiece of their conversation down there."

Carroll, in fact, had complimentary words for Harbaugh on Tuesday, saying he is "an incredible competitor."...

...the USC coach couldn't resist a little jab, joking to the Los Angeles media: "He has not checked in with me about any of my career moves. I think I'll hear from him later in the week."

Also, Harbaugh, Carroll downplay verbal jousts - SJ Merc
Carroll disregards Harbaugh's early jabs - Oakland Tribune
Carroll takes a few shots at Harbaugh - LA Times

No comments: