Thursday, October 19, 2006

Booty Remains Confident - LA Times
Quarterback John David Booty struggled in the second half in each of USC's last two games, but the first-year starter is confident that he will get back on track.

"I want to win and that's what we're doing, but obviously I feel there is a lot of room to get better," he said after practice Tuesday. "I've only gotten half as good as I can be for this season."

Booty has helped lead USC to a 6-0 record. The Trojans have an open date this week before playing at Oregon State. Booty is ranked third in the Pacific 10 Conference is passing efficiency...

...Booty said his surgically repaired back is sound, but he will take fewer repetitions this week. "It's a good time for me to rest my arm...

Also, Building up Booty is vital - OC Register
Sanchez lets promotion talk pass - OC Register

No comments: