Saturday, September 23, 2006

Booty not shaken yet - Tucson Citizen
...Booty, a fourth-year junior, actually has had a better beginning to his career as a starter than either of his Heisman-winning predecessors - Leinart and Carson Palmer.

As the next guy in line, Booty automatically qualifies for all the hype - the magazine covers, the groupies, the famous friends. But when words come out of his mouth with a Southern twang, it's clear that this USC quarterback won't have a surfer image.

"I'm not from around here, so I don't much know where all the hot spots are,"
said Booty, from Shreveport, La. "I don't have a lot of friends who grew up around here or who are involved in all that, so I can't say I have that Hollywood in me. I don't really get out too much."...

Also, Arizona QB has county, Carroll ties - VC Star
Not too early for wrinkle or two - Inland Empire Press-Enterprise
Trojans Want a Ground Breaker - LA Times
Carroll, Trojans Return to Where It All Began - LA Times
USC Keys - LA Times

No comments: