Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tatupu adjusts to being the big Hawk in town - Everett Herald
If Lofa Tatupu hadn't already felt his celebrity growing during the 2005 football season, the Seattle Seahawks' lovable middle linebacker may well have gotten a hint of it while shopping at Bellevue Square a few days after Super Bowl XL.

As Tatupu walked around the mall, he sensed a shadow that followed his every move. Tatupu went to five different stores, alternating between floors, before finally confronting the young fan who recognized the Seattle Seahawks' newest star.

"After I realized he was following me, I turned around," Tatupu said this week. "He was just too shy to ask (for an autograph). He was looking at me, and I said, 'How you doing, little man?' And he said, 'Can I get an autograph?'"...

Also, First time was the charm for up-and-coming LBs Tatupu and Merriman - USA Today

No comments: