Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Ramble - Blogcritics.org
...Who Wouldn't Want To Play Football At USC? Like the most beautiful supermodel in the world, USC picks whom they want, and not the other way around. And that's the way it should be. I could never figure out how the USC program could ever fall into disrepair. Being a New Jersey, football-obsessed football guy I always felt that USC was the place to go if you were a hot high school football recruit. Heck, if you were ANY kind of recruit. The weather, the cheerleaders, the school, the girls, Hollywood, the girls, the film school, the girls...you get the idea. Pete Carroll has the best job in all of sports and he is doing a great job at making the job even better...

...if I were Pete Carroll the only way that I'd leave this job is if I was carried out feet first...

No comments: